ABOUT Accelerated Occupational Health
Accelerated Occupational Health (AOH) was built around the views, suggestions, and expectations shared by several employers in Kern County. Access, communication and providing quality medical treatment have become the foundation of our practice.
Accelerated Urgent Care (AUC) and its emergency-trained medical providers add an extension to the medical treatment delivered by Accelerated Occupational Health. The quality of medical care provided to employees that have suffered a work-related injury or illness is truly unmatched by integrated Occupational Health and Urgent Cares services.
The PV Employer Portal allows employers secure access to authorized reports, results and office
visit data. The data is driven through our practice management system in a real-time format.
Access to the portal is obtained through authorized personnel at AOH.
- Treatment and Management of Work-Related Injuries/Illnesses
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Laboratory Testing
- Tuberculosis Screening and Immunizations
- Transitional Work Assignment Programs (TWA)
- Physical Examinations
- Medical Surveillance
- Functional Capacity Evaluations